Weak Sub?

1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums – General discussion forum for Kia Soul

Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buzz
  • 1 Post By Joefromga

Thread: Weak Sub?

Weak Sub?

Just bought a 2019 plus with the Primo and Audio packages.

The sub seems very weak. I have to open the hatch and put my ear against it to verify its working. I tried adjusting the balance all the way to the back speakers and raising the Tone Bass to +10, then it seems ...... OK. But that's not a usable setup.

Is this normal?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Drives
    2010 ! Alien I, Auto
    Something sounds off, take to the dealership and have them look at it. Maybe listen to another car with the same setup.
    emcee likes this.
    Avital Remote Start System, Billet Fuel Door, Diode Dynamics LED's, Findway Catchall Floor Mats, Kenwood DMX7705S AM/FM Receiver with Android Auto, Kenwood Weblink & Backup Cam, "K" Emblems, Kia OEM Splash Guards, Konig Lace 16x7, LED Eyebrows, Magnaflow Exhaust, Portal Accent Trim, Puddle Lights, Sport Spoiler, SSD Roof Rails, SSD Strut Tower Brace, Takeda CAI, VG Shark Fin Antenna V2, VisionPromotions Ground Cable Kit.

Hidden Content

If you're used to a "real" sub then the factory sub will sound like nothing.
    Buzz likes this.
    Joe
    2011 White Tiger
    Savannah, GA

5. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)