Fog Lamps

1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums – General discussion forum for Kia Soul

Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By sube

Thread: Fog Lamps

Fog Lamps

I have a 2016 plus. I can't get the fog lamps lit. Does anyone know where the fuse is? I've looked at the manual and also the fuse box covers inside and out and don't see any reference to fog lamps. It's odd, because until a few days ago I didn't realize it had fog lamps until I saw the car coming toward me at night and they were on.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Drives
    2016 Soul SX - Caribbean Blue
    If you saw them on a few days ago I presume you did turn it on with the fog lamp switch? Surprised they no longer work after you just seeing them working.

How did you not know it had fog lamps, didn't you wonder what those two lower lights were on the lower part of your front grill? Did you just buy the vehicle? I have a 2016 SX with fog lamps

Fog Lamps-headlights-low-beam-fog.jpg
    2.0L, leather, power-folding mirrors, cooling glove box, auto climate, smart key/push-button start, heated steering wheel

Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    There are two fuses for them. We just talked about this. One fuse I believe was labeled FF and the other FR. The one you want is FF and I believe that it is in the fuse block in the engine compartment. The other is a dud, it is for those countries that require rear fog lights which would be on the lower bumper on the back. On the North American cars those are just reflectors.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Drives
    2016 Kia Soul SX Lux Titanium
    Fog lights will not work on their own you have to headlights on for fog lights to work.Maybe this is the problem.

Pat.
    Shaggy Wierdo and tampa8 like this.
    2016Soul SX luxury.
    Mods so far
    Side skirts
    Spoiler.
    Door visors.
    Enkie Lusso 18"x7.5 Rims.

Ummm, you didn't realize it had fog lamps? You DO know it takes oil and gas, right? Good grief.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2000 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD, Slightly Modded
    2014 KIA Soul+ 2.0
    2010 K-Z Toyhauler 37 FK

Well I hate it when a car is smarter than I am. They won't come on when the high beams are on.

Thank you bbslider for adding to my embarrassment. I'll be afraid to ask a question again.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)