Little by Little

  1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums – General discussion forum for Kia Soul

    Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!
     
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Little by Little

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    14
    Drives
    2017 soul + Titanium

    Little by Little

    After having my Soul + for a couple of weeks,this 78 year old mind finally feels at home driving this multi button object. Now that I have control of the features I love the car more then before. I am getting an avg of 30.5 mpg 9.89 gals onto 302 miles. Pretty close to the avg on the cluster.
    I feel I made a good choice.

    Travel on
    Don
    Buzz, deejaydead, tmport and 3 others like this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Intermediate Soul y2krtaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    349
    Drives
    GTLine Turbo ’20 Snow White
    Nice! Enjoy!
    2020 GT Line Turbo
    Wooooosh!! LOL
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #3
    Elder Soul GeoSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    5,240
    Drives
    Soul MT/2014/Titanium
    Congratulations Don on your Soul+ and figuring out on the gizmos on it.

    What is your favorite parts of the Soul, and not-so-favorite.

    Happy Trails!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Super Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    8,856
    Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    The 2017 plus only came with two packages, the radio package and the primo package. Do you have either of those? Since I have one also, I am trying to figure what all the buttons are that you are talking about.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    14
    Drives
    2017 soul + Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoSoul View Post
    Congratulations Don on your Soul+ and figuring out on the gizmos on it.

    What is your favorite parts of the Soul, and not-so-favorite.

    Happy Trails!
    My not so favorite is the radio. It does sound good but my HHR had 6 speakers and a woofer,plus an amp. It was a Chev option that came with it when I bought it used.

    As far as favorite parts,the rest of the soul,every time I drive it I like it more.

    Don
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    14
    Drives
    2017 soul + Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Wierdo View Post
    The 2017 plus only came with two packages, the radio package and the primo package. Do you have either of those? Since I have one also, I am trying to figure what all the buttons are that you are talking about.
    I don't believe I have either package. There are 15 buttons on the steering wheel. The radio and cruise buttons I am familiar with. The others I had to use the manual for help.

    Don
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #7
    Super Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    8,856
    Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by donzi View Post
    I don't believe I have either package. There are 15 buttons on the steering wheel. The radio and cruise buttons I am familiar with. The others I had to use the manual for help.

    Don
    Ok, if you had package 1, it was the high end radio and some other gadgets. You can tell because it will say Hardon on the "piano" black surround and the mood lighting plus the navigation application on the radio built in. It would have six speakers, a midrange on the center of the dash, and a sub woofer. If you had package 2, then you would have package 1 also. So if you have any buttons that you cannot make out, let me know and I will see if I remember what it or they are for. At my age, my memory is not all that good.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #8
    Elder Soul The Sradiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,991
    Drives
    2020LX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Wierdo View Post
    Ok, if you had package 1, it was the high end radio and some other gadgets. You can tell because it will say Hardon on the "piano" black surround and the mood lighting plus the navigation application on the radio built in. It would have six speakers, a midrange on the center of the dash, and a sub woofer. If you had package 2, then you would have package 1 also. So if you have any buttons that you cannot make out, let me know and I will see if I remember what it or they are for. At my age, my memory is not all that good.
    It will say what?..."Hard on"???
    Noooo...that doesn't sound right!
    ("Sound right"...see what I did there?)
    Last edited by The Sradiator; 06-28-2019 at 05:40 PM.
    Are We Not Men?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #9
    Super Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    8,856
    Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sradiator View Post
    It will say what?..."Hard on"???
    Noooo...that doesn't sound right!
    ("Sound right"...see what I did there?)
    I have always, for some unknown reason, spelled that wrong. Mea Culpa: Hardin.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #10
    Elder Soul The Sradiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,991
    Drives
    2020LX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Wierdo View Post
    I have always, for some unknown reason, spelled that wrong. Mea Culpa: Hardin.
    We'll pardon your Kardon...
    Are We Not Men?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2