Features and Functions Videos for 2014
NEWS
 

  1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums General discussion forum for Kia Soul

    Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Features and Functions Videos for 2014

  1. #1
    Junior Soul
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicopee, MA
    Posts
    191
    Drives
    Sport 2010/RedZone 2014

    Question Features and Functions Videos for 2014

    Does anybody know if there is a new features and functions video for the 2014 Soul. I have just purchased the new 2014 Soul Red Zone and I was looking in the Features and Functions guide that I received. On page 2 in the guide it provides a website link to visit and see the video resources available for the 2014s. However, it does not work. It lists it as www.KuTechVideos.com/ps13/2014. Any ideas or thoughts of what may be wrong.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Elder Soul conwelpic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,423
    Drives
    2012 Soul 4u, 2L AT UVO (Mint)

  4. #3
    Intermediate Soul
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Lakemurray, SC
    Posts
    600
    Drives
    Multiple, no Soul yet
    Conwelpic no 2014.

  5. #4
    Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    4,713
    Drives
    '14 ! Blue; '12 Base Alien A/T
    Both links are the same web site. I think Kia forgot that they had this and have left the 2014 off.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: http://www.kiasoulforums.com/4-new-m...-question.html AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

  6. #5
    Junior Soul kaidomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Connecticut, New England
    Posts
    224
    Drives
    '14 Kale Green Soul Base 1.6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKCPA View Post
    Does anybody know if there is a new features and functions video for the 2014 Soul. I have just purchased the new 2014 Soul Red Zone and I was looking in the Features and Functions guide that I received. On page 2 in the guide it provides a website link to visit and see the video resources available for the 2014s. However, it does not work. It lists it as www.KuTechVideos.com/ps13/2014. Any ideas or thoughts of what may be wrong.
    First congrats, on your new baby! Second, one quick tip: when you're calling someone, you can tap the voice prompt button again to skip the robot talking. In fact, if you just double-tap that button, it will be ready to accept your commands. Also, the voice prompt system is: 1. Command ("call"), 2. Name ("Joe Schmoe"), 3. Confirm. You can speed through this by double-tapping the voice prompt button to skip directly to voice input, and then by combining the Call command with the phonebook entry name (ex. "call Joe Schmoe"). Then just tap "1" on the stereo to confirm. It's a lot quicker than waiting through the stupid menu haha.

  7. #6
    Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    4,713
    Drives
    '14 ! Blue; '12 Base Alien A/T
    You should have a feature and function guide in your car. If you have a smart phone, you can scan those funny logos and get videos. These also appear on the Kia Tech Info site under glove box materials.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: http://www.kiasoulforums.com/4-new-m...-question.html AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

  8. #7
    Junior Soul
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicopee, MA
    Posts
    191
    Drives
    Sport 2010/RedZone 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Wierdo View Post
    You should have a feature and function guide in your car. If you have a smart phone, you can scan those funny logos and get videos. These also appear on the Kia Tech Info site under glove box materials.
    Thanks for the reply, however I do have the Features and Function manual and the KIA Global Information site has the same F&F manual on line but it does not have the videos. I am thinking that the KIA Company has not as yet posted the 2014 Soul videos. As to the QR codes I gave up my smart phone for a flip phone as I prefer to look at a computer screen with a much larger dimension.

  9. #8
    Moderator Shaggy Wierdo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Hillview, Kentucky USA
    Posts
    4,713
    Drives
    '14 ! Blue; '12 Base Alien A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKCPA View Post
    Thanks for the reply, however I do have the Features and Function manual and the KIA Global Information site has the same F&F manual on line but it does not have the videos. I am thinking that the KIA Company has not as yet posted the 2014 Soul videos. As to the QR codes I gave up my smart phone for a flip phone as I prefer to look at a computer screen with a much larger dimension.
    Bummer, I understand your position, I do not have a smart phone either. Those videos or reference is all that I can find, I would like to see the 2014 videos also. Maybe Kia will have something up soon, but I noticed that many of their topics go for awhile and then just stop. Benign neglect I supposed.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: http://www.kiasoulforums.com/4-new-m...-question.html AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

  10. #9
    Junior Soul
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Chicopee, MA
    Posts
    191
    Drives
    Sport 2010/RedZone 2014
    2014 Soul Features and Functions has been posted by KIA and is now online for video viewing.

  11. #10
    Elder Soul conwelpic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,423
    Drives
    2012 Soul 4u, 2L AT UVO (Mint)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKCPA View Post
    2014 Soul Features and Functions has been posted by KIA and is now online for video viewing.
    here's the link for the US Features and Functions Videos

    and for Canada
    http://www.kia.ca/kia-video-guides
    Last edited by conwelpic; 01-24-2014 at 03:18 AM.

  12. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements
     

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. 2014 Soul - Canadian specs and features
    By conwelpic in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:22 AM
  2. 2014 Soul - US specs and features
    By conwelpic in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 04-09-2014, 09:01 PM
  3. 2014 Kia Sorento - Canadian info and features
    By conwelpic in forum Off Topic Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 01:21 PM
  4. 2012 Kia features and MSRP - Canada
    By conwelpic in forum Off Topic Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:19 PM
  5. What features make your country's Soul special?
    By Soul-Oh in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 03:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2