Hey everyone, I plan on purchasing a new Kia Soul some time this week. I'm looking at 2012 models and above in order to get the 6-speed auto (sorry guys, I can't drive stick on the crazy hills when I move to Austin), as well as the direct injection engine.
I have a couple questions regarding the car itself:
1. Does the base model Soul come with cruise control?
2. Does the base model Soul come with the center console storage compartment/arm-rest?
3. Is this vehicle indeed cheaper to insure than most vehicles in its class? 24 year old male, absolutely clean record, currently insured through a local agency on a 2009 RAV4 that my dad owns.
4. I heard the Soul's don't come with spare tires.. how much for an aftermarket spare kit? Could I build my own kit for cheaper?
5. In lieu of #4, could I just use roadside assistance instead? (and get a spare kit later?)
6. Could I get a better deal on the 2012's than the 2013's since the end of the month/new year is coming up?
I live in the Houston area, so if anyone who lives nearby could list their model+options and purchase price, I'd be glad to know what ballpark price range to aim for when I'm at the dealership.
Thanks! Looking forward to being an owner soon so I can be more active here