Good floor mats? - Page 4
NEWS

  1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums General discussion forum for Kia Soul

    Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Good floor mats?

  1. #31
    Junior Soul Dwag0n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54
    Drives
    2016 Kia Soul Base A/T
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4hockey View Post
    Contemplating them myself. It's either these or the weathertech set and if I can save myself $50 and get something just as good, why not? Reviews are all good on amazon, I'm just hoping they hold up. I've never had a weathertech set so it's hard to compare. Anyone else have thoughts on weathertech vs. the 3D MaxSpider?
    From the pictures above both the weathertech and husky go further up the sides and even into the little area where the gas door lever is. They also have deeper groves that are good for wet snow, those 3d maxspider look more like a regular floor mat than an "all weather" one.
    I have a 7 year old so the ability to hold liquid in the mat was a big deal for me, thats why I went with the Husky.
    livin4hockey likes this.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

  3. #32
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    13
    Drives
    2016 Kia Soul +
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwag0n View Post
    From the pictures above both the weathertech and husky go further up the sides and even into the little area where the gas door lever is. They also have deeper groves that are good for wet snow, those 3d maxspider look more like a regular floor mat than an "all weather" one.
    I have a 7 year old so the ability to hold liquid in the mat was a big deal for me, thats why I went with the Husky.
    Thanks man, I didn't even catch that Husky made a set. I somehow overlooked that option in this thread. Just by chance, found a Husky set on ebay and pulled the trigger on it.

  4. #33
    Senior Soul sube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ottawa Canada
    Posts
    859
    Drives
    2016 Kia Soul SX Lux Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4hockey View Post
    Pat, how long have they held up for you in the past?
    I had them in the Mazda 3 winters and were still good when I traded, they replaced a set of Mazda all weather mats which were useless. I only had the Forte 1 Winter, and the Soul 1 winter so far. However all mats were like new when washed off.
    Sorry I didn't notice your question until today.

    Pat.
    2016Soul SX luxury.
    Mods so far
    Side skirts
    Spoiler.
    Door visors.
    Enkie Lusso 18"x7.5 Rims.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

  6. #34
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    13
    Drives
    2016 Kia Soul +
    Quote Originally Posted by sube View Post
    I had them in the Mazda 3 winters and were still good when I traded, they replaced a set of Mazda all weather mats which were useless. I only had the Forte 1 Winter, and the Soul 1 winter so far. However all mats were like new when washed off.
    Sorry I didn't notice your question until today.

    Pat.
    No worries, I ended up snagging a set of Husky mats on sale on ebay. They were less than the 3D and it seems like they will do the job. Thanks again for your input though.

  7. #35
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    13
    Drives
    2016 Kia Soul +
    Put the Husky mats in last night. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the fit and finish. I'm sure weather tech is still a bit more beefed up, but at 2/3 the cost of the weather techs, I think the Husky will be well worth it.

  8. #36
    Junior Soul
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    129
    Drives
    2017 Soul +
    Quote Originally Posted by livin4hockey View Post
    Put the Husky mats in last night. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the fit and finish. I'm sure weather tech is still a bit more beefed up, but at 2/3 the cost of the weather techs, I think the Husky will be well worth it.
    Can you post up a pic of the Husky floor mats installed?

  9. #37
    Newbie StLBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    14
    Drives
    Base MT 2016 Silver
    FYI.....I bought these last week on ebay or $39.99 buy-now price. Arrived quickly and fit good...except that while they are made to attach to the anchors, they don't seem to fit well, but on the other hand, have haven't slipped....
    I'm definitely satisfied for the price....

    4 PCS Black All Weather Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats For 14-16 Kia Soul | eBay

  10. #38
    Junior Soul
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    129
    Drives
    2017 Soul +
    husky liners A+!




  11. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. Floor mats
    By ligito in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2015, 05:43 AM
  2. Floor mats
    By wrhyno in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:24 PM
  3. Floor mats for 2014??
    By spitfire in forum Soul Accessories
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:49 PM
  4. Soul + floor mats
    By pauletich in forum Soul General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:49 PM
  5. Floor Mats
    By Latina Soul in forum Soul Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 05:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2